RP and Social Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire

4 posters

Go down

Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire Empty Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire

Post by TigerPower Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Welcome to the clan of elements
On-My-SHould Smileys

The good
The good cats live on one half of the forest... The clans of good and evil are separated by a small mountain range.
their territory is very lush. there is a small clearing by the Mts. on their side. Here it is rocky and there are many cliffs and boulders. This area is called Wolf cavern. There are wolves living within these Mts. they are very dangerous. they live on either side of Mts. then as you come more into their territory there is a huge forest big and green. There trees are many and the bushes and shrubs a few. there is a lot of green grass under the trees here and there will be a thick mat of shrubs... More in the center of camp forest is their camp. it is on a small hill that dips once your up on top to a flat land. there is a small field but big enough for a clan to thrive. There a some trees scattered about and many tall grass spots and bushes here. A small creek skirts the camp that soon flows into a pound. the streams sorce is the mts.
Near the middle of camp Is a small pile of boulders. three rocks. There is a small hole under them surrounded by high grass. this is the leaders den. the rocks pop up over the top of the grass so the leader can be seen as giving clan meetings.
The warriors dens are in a huge mass of very tall grass in a big dip in the ground. the grass mass is surrounded half way by a wild growing bush. this holds up the very well sheltered den.
the nursery is the best den of all. It is In a cave that is in the wall of the hill in the very back of the camp. inside it is heavily matted with moss pelts and grass.
Apprentices den is In a bush that is like a small tree shooting its stems up then dropping back heavily down like a umbrella.
the elders den is under a fallen tree that is almost completely surrounded by vines crawling off a bush on the back.

The Bad
On the other side of the Mts. is another rocky plain but the evil clan call is Devils peek. The Evil clans whole territory is dark and dry. Just how they like it! The bared rock land of Devils peak carrys on for a much longer time then gradually turns into a Dark forest. The trees grow closer and shadows are deep and creepy. The forest goes on for a long time barley leaving room on the grownd for a over grwon shrub or and grass. The forest clears to a saffari like area. this is the evils camp. It is suronded by a sandy wall and rocky walls. a small lake is on the far side and many tall rocks piled on eachother make up well sheltered dens
Leaders den Is In a sandy cave that is supported by for rocks one huge flat one on two tall fat ones.
Warriors den Is under a huge rock coming out of the ground near the pond in a under grown cave supported by rocks.
the nursery is surrounded by a thick bracken and a pile of rocks.
elders den is under a falen tree with over grown plants to shelter it.

Elements
leader : lana
she-cat
powers: water and love
mate:

deputy

warriors

leon
male
strength and earth
Mate:

Black Fire

leader

deputy: Jag
female
Powers: speed and can steel others powers
mate:

form
name:
mate:
discription:
personality:>
position:
Bad or good:

Last edited by TigerPower on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
TigerPower
TigerPower
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire Empty Re: Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:24 pm

(Um.... Tiger. Theres an RP section. I'll move it!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 523
Job/hobbies : rppppp
Registration date : 2008-06-06

https://socialrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire Empty Re: Clan Of Elements! ~magic cat clans~ and Clan of Blackfire

Post by TigerPower Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 pm

(oh srry I just aded some new stuff be on later to fix it up
TigerPower
TigerPower
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerPower Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 pm

( alright!)
TigerPower
TigerPower
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 pm

thats ok
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever09 Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:43 am

form: (what do ya mean?)
name: Shadow
power: fire
mate: Sky
discription: black with blazing red eyes and a bit of white at the tip of his tail.
personality:> nice to only clan-mates and his mate.
position: leader?
Bad or good: bad

form: ?
name: sky
power: air
mate: Shadow
discription: a white cat with blue eyes and black paws.
personality:> nice, understanding, kind
position: deputy?
Bad or good: good.
whatever09
whatever09
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 196
Location : um.... somewhere... in this world. beacause if i tell u where i live... u might stalk me.. =p and i
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://roleplaysonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 pm

(u didnt need to copy that part! It just shows when u see it that thats the form!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever09 Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 pm

(oh/.. oops)
whatever09
whatever09
Admin

Female
Location : um.... somewhere... in this world. beacause if i tell u where i live... u might stalk me.. =p and i

Back to top Go down

Post by XxPoisonPassionxX Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am

name: Opal ; Emerald ; Shadow ; Ocean
power: Dark Spirits ; Shapeshifting ; Shadows ; Water
mate: None, looking
discription: All black she with icy cold blue eyes ; White she with bright green eyes ; Black tom with dark amber eyes ; Grayish-blue tom with blue eyes
personality: Mystery
position: Warrioress ; Warriroess ; Leader? ; Leader?
Bad or good: Bad ; Good ; Bad ; Good
XxPoisonPassionxX
XxPoisonPassionxX
Moderators
Moderators

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever09 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 am

i already have a cat called shadow!
whatever09
whatever09
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down